EmerGeo Exhibiting at 6th Canadian Public Safety Interoperability Workshop (Toronto)
Toronto, Ontario – December 2-5, 2012. SIS EmerGeo Solutions Inc will be exhibiting Fusionpoint at the 6th Canadian Public Safety Interoperability Workshop “From Success to Acceptance”. On display will be the latest Fusionpoint Version 5.5.1 crisis management and situational awareness application that has been used by many public safety agencies for all-hazards planning, training, and response operations.
The Workshop topics will include:
- National and cross-border interoperability planning
- Provincial, regional and local interoperability strategic planning
- Interoperability and the challenge of governance
- Trends in interoperability technology, including both voice and data related issues
- Practical advice on running interoperability training & exercises
- 700 MHz Broadband for Mission Critical Public Safety Data and related spectrum management issues
- Situational awareness, common/user defined operating pictures, GIS systems and blue force tracking
- 3D In-Building Location and Tracking for Fire Fighters and public safety responders
- Social Media for Emergency Management (#SMEM)
- Converging Mission Critical voice and data networks
Click here to register online. On-site registration check-in starts Sunday December 2, 2012 at 5:00pm and ends at 7:00pm. Program commences Monday December 3, 2012 at 8:30am and ends at 12pm on Wednesday December 5, 2012.
Location of Conference
Toronto Marriott Downtown Eaton Centre Hotel
More conference information is available at http://www.cacp.ca/index/eventscontent?contentId=1276.