EmerGeo Exhibiting at “The Fifth Canadian Public Safety Interoperability Workshop: A CITIG National Forum”
Ottawa, Ontario – December 4-7, 2011 – Mr. Mike Morrow, President of EmerGeo Solutions Inc, will co-exhibit with Futureshield at the Fifth Canadian Public Safety Interoperability Workshop.
The Workshop aims to again bring together a broad base of public safety and emergency management practitioners to develop a mutual understanding of the key voice and data interoperability issues facing today’s public safety sector. With a focus on information exchange, topic-specific discussion and interactive break-outs, the fifth national workshop aims to support and promote the transfer of best practices and experience, and the development of a more unified approach to public safety interoperability across the country, between nations and internationally.
The Workshop will have hands-on sessions designed to help gain an understanding of, or work toward making progress on, key issues, including:
• National and cross-border interoperability planning
• Provincial, regional and local interoperability strategic planning
• Interoperability and the challenge of governance
• Trends in interoperability technology, including both voice and data related issues
• Practical advice on running interoperability training & exercises
• Spectrum management and issues related to the digital economy
• Situational awareness, common/user defined operating pictures, GIS systems and blue force tracking
• 700 MHz Broadband for Mission Critical Public Safety Data
• Converging Mission Critical voice and data networks
The Fairmont Château Laurier
1 Rideau Street
Tel: 800-267-7880 or 613-548-3605
More conference information is available at http://www.cacp.ca/index/eventsconferences.