EmerGeo Version 2.2 Released
Incorporating the latest .NET technology and responding to customers’ feature requests.
January 4, 2007
VANCOUVER B.C. – EmerGeo Solutions announced today the availability of EmerGeo 2.2, a significant release of EmerGeo mapping that includes:
- port to Microsoft .NET 2;
- a free Interface to Google Earth for 3-D visualization of your EmerGeo and WebEOC data;
- enhanced printing/plotting functionality;
- additional controls to customize the user interface;
- enhancements to the EmerGeo web client interface, including addition of much anticipated ‘hotlinks’ feature;
- enhancements and ease-of-use features related to the Interface to WebEOC® crisis management software; and,
- new Administration Features, including updates making EmerGeo server software more robust, flexible and working across multiple server copies easier.
EmerGeo Solutions, Inc. provides consulting services and fully integrated situation awareness technology solutions to help manage risk in Emergency Management, Environment Health & Safety, Security and Business Resilience for government and industry. Our EmerGeo software application provides all decision-makers with timely access to critical information and the decision-support tools needed before, during and after emergencies and major events.
EmerGeo’s unique managed Common Operating Picture (mCOP™) technology allows information stored in siloed systems to be shared securely and in a controlled way among work groups so that all decision-makers are working from the most up-to-date, accurate and validated information available. Our hosted Learning Management System (eLearning) ensures customers can implement our technology and best practices in a cost-effective manner.